Terms and conditions for a warranty
- Furniture that is made on special request (eg change of dimensions) are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Warranty period is 12 months from the date of the purchase.
- The fabric-covered furniture may be different shades of fabric, depending on the angle of natural and artificial light.
- Complains can be done by filling the Complaint form found at the dealer.
- The condition to make a complaint is to demonstrate the warranty card.
- A claim will be settled within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification to the manufacturer. If it is necessary to prohibit furniture factory in order to remove a defect in repair time may be extended to 28 days.
- Delay in settling does not occur if the guarantor representative reported to the buyer to remove the complaint and the actions of those not able to make the fault of the buyer.
- The primary way of dealing with a complaint is to restore the product repair to get its utility and aesthetic value.
- Repairs can be carried out directly at the buyer, if you do not require removal of defects in production.
- Recognizing the complaint shall be extended the warranty period of time between filling the complaint and the date of its settlement.
- In case of replacement of the product warranty period will be calculated from the date of exchange.
- The guarantor has no responsibility for replacing the repaired furniture with the new one for the period when the faulty furniture is repaired.
- This warranty card is valid only with a proof of purchase like a receipt or an invoice, and only in the UK.
- Warranty on sold furniture does not exclude, limit or suspend the right of the buyer arising from the non-conformity.
Manufacturer's warranty does not cover
- In furniture sold as assembled, defect and lack of quantitative furniture and accessories shown on the purchase.
- Damage resulting from improper or careless as a result of the transport, handling and installation of furniture, as well as after-sales resulting from the acts of goods or other circumstances.
- Damage caused by improper or inconsistent with the rules of use, storage and maintenance of furniture.
- Damage resulting from repairs or alterations made to order furniture buyer.
- Furniture should be used in accordance with their design and purpose
- Furniture must be used in dry, enclosed and protected from adverse weather conditions and direct sunlight. Indoor air temperature should be within 10-30 st.C and relative humidity of 40-70%. Furniture should not be set at a distance less than 1 metre from the active heaters. It is also required setting of furniture.
- Mountain of furniture, number of parts and accessories to complement the information sheet specifies the type of furniture.
- Furniture should be vacuumed as follows:
- A gloss-finished surfaces - only with dry and soft cloth, a matt surface can also be vacuumed with a vacuum cleaner electric home with a soft brush
- Nozzle the surfaces of upholstered - home vacuum with a soft brush.
- Furniture laminates, enamels and varnishes chemo-curable can be cleaned with a damp cloth and dry immediately by wiping with a soft, dry cloth.